Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017


Hi Friends! Welcome to the blog today! It's Tya and I am up today to share with you my card featuring the amazing Let's Cruise line from Carta Bella! Boy did this line make me want to take a cruise! It is full of gorgeous art and I love the color palette as well! So nautical!

I fell in love with all the art on the 3x4 cards so I am centering my card around this Bon Voyage card. Isn't it so fun?


I also really liked all the different pattern papers in this collection. I used a few different papers from the 6x6 paper pad to make my card. One of my favorite things to do when I can't decide what side of the papers to use is to fold down one of the corners of the paper and then you get a little "peek" of the other side too! I did this with this blue wave paper with lots of fun travel themed tags on the back. I folded down one corner and added a brad from the Decorative Brads to hold it down. I cut a 1 1/2 inch square of red paper under the folded down corner and glued it to the card base. I also added a small staple for some shine.

I really liked so many of the chipboard accent pieces so I added a blue chipboard anchor to the card. I tucked this under the Bon Voyage card. I added a small blue enamel dot to the top part of the anchor. I then added a strip of stripe paper to the bottom of the card and added some enamel dots and a few tiny staples to the right bottom edge.


To finish of the card I added a few labels from the Ephemera pack. I layered them on top of the stripe paper with some foam tape. I finished this section off with a "First Class" chipboard tag tied with a piece of white crochet thread. 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pick up this awesome collection! It is such a fun, festive line! I can't wait to make some scrapbook pages with this line as well - so many fun designs! Happy crafting friends!
Products Used:
Let's Cruise 6x6 Paper Pad
Let's Cruise Chipboard Accents
Let's Cruise Decorative Brads
Let's Cruise Ephemera
Let's Cruise Enamel Dots 
Let's Cruise 3x4 Journaling Cards
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch Kraft Cardstock
Tiny Attacher and Staples
White Crochet Thread
Foam Tape
Brown Ink



No comments: