Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Echo Park Celebrate Autumn Layout

Hi everyone! Tya here, and I am sharing  a sweet Autumn themed layout today featuring the amazing  Celebrate Autumn line! I am seriously crushing hard on all the fun elements in this collection and I had a such a fun time creating this layout showcasing a this sweet photo of my adorable nephews playing in the leaves.

I loved the burlap paper and decided  to use that as my  main background paper, and the leaves on the Autumn Acorn paper were the perfect touch to highlight the leaves in the photo. Here are a few close ups of the page designs:
 The Fall sticker was popped up with some foam tape for dimension. I also added  some die cut leaves under the title.
 How cute is this little fox. He is from the Chipboard Accents. Fall Days are Fun Days title is from the Frames and Tags Ephemera.
On top of the photo is a trio of tags from the Frames and Tags Ephemera. I added a rhinestone brad to  one of the tags for some added bling.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope this fun little layout has gotten you excited for all things fall and to scoop up this line and create some fall fun layouts of your own! Happy  Crafting!

Supplies:
-Celebrate Autumn Fall is Fun paper
-Celebrate Autumn Autumn Acorns paper
-Celebrate Autumn Autumn Friends paper
-Celebrate Autumn 4x4 Journaling Cards paper
-Celebrate Autumn Solids paper
-Celebrate Autumn Element Sticker
-Celebrate Autumn Chipboard Accents
-Celebrate Autumn Decorative Brads
-Celebrate Autumn Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Give Thanks and Leaves Die Set
-Foam tape
-Brown Bakers Twine

No comments: