Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Echo Park Bewtiched Layout

 Hi there Echo Park fans!  I am happy to be sharing with you a scrapbook layout featuring the fantastic Bewitched line! I simply love Halloween and this collection is perfect for creating pages showcasing your little witches!

I have always loved these photos of my youngest daughter when she was dressed up as this sassy little witch in her purple striped socks and feathery witch hat. I loved the purple in this collection! I adore the Wicked Witches paper so I  used that as my background. I cut out a funky star wreath from some black cardstock using my Silhouette and then backed the wreath with some white cardstock and started building my layout from there.  Here are some close ups of the page:
I like to make embellishment clusters when I decorate my pages and so I chose some flowers, a candy jar, a  jack o lantern and a small piece of candy and  layered them with foam tape. 
The 3x4 cards are some of my favorite items to use and this card fit in so great with the theme of the page.  I some foam tape behind a cauldron sticker and popped it up on the card. I mounted the card on some black cardstock. I also used the purple side of the Trick or Treat paper and cut the Happy Halloween title out from the Happy Halloween die set.
I like continuity on my pages so I copied the same sticker layering technique over on the right side of the page as well.
All around the black star wreath I added some star stickers for little pops of color. I really like how it added  a little touch of something extra to the wreath so I stands out a little more from the background paper.

Thanks a bunch for  stopping by the blog today. I was such a treat to work with this collection and I know you will just love every bit of it as well. Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Silhouette Cutting Machine
-Foam tape


No comments: