Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Merry and Bright Layout | Echo Park

Hello there! It's Tya up on the blog today with a fun and festive layout featuring the Merry and  Bright collection.

How pretty is this collection? I love the soft blue they added and some of the pieces have some  beautiful gold foil on them as well. Such a stunning collection!
 I like to add pattern paper to my layouts in new and interesting ways so for this layout I decided to add pieces of Holiday Plaid paper cut on angles and placed on the 2 corners of the layout. I like how it frames the photos in the center and draws your eyes there.
I used lots of chipboard and ephemera on this layout. I like dimension and these are fun to layer on the layout with foam tape and dots. Here are a few more close ups of the layout:


I really enjoyed working with this layout and look forward to making  a few cards, tags and other paper crafts with this collection. It is both whimiscal and classic looking at the same time and I love collections that offer that look. Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Holiday crafting!

Supplies:
Foam tape/Dots


No comments: