Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Carta Bella Tartan No. 2 project - Mitten and Snowman Hat gift set

Hi there Echo Park fans -  It's Tya here up on the blog today. I am sharing a gift set I made using the Tartan No. 2 collection. I love plaids so these were such fun and festive papers to work with.

 Both of these boxes were made using cut files that I cut out on my Silhouette. I thought it would be fun to do a little snowman themed gift set with a top hat and a mitten box. These are just the right sized to hold a little treat. I used the Red Buffalo tartan paper on the mittens and the band on the top hat. The snowflake is also a cut file cut from some white cardstock. Here are some close ups of the boxes:

 I added some green cardstock floral boughs cut from the Jolly Branch Trio die set. I added a black jewel brad in the center and then added a sticker tag from the  Christmas Sticker sheet for the sentiment.



This was a quick and easy project to whip up and would make really fun neighbor, co worker  or friend gifts. Thanks a bunch for stopping by today - and make sure you grab these adorable Tartan papers for all of your holiday and winter paper craft projects! The colors and pattern are very on trend and would wow anyone! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Tartan No.2 Red Buffalo paper
Carta Bella Ebony Black Felt cardstock
Kraft/Dark Green Coordinating Solid paper
Carta Bella Ultra White Felt cardstock
Christmas Decorative Brads 
Christmas Sticker Sheet
Jolly Branches Trio Diet Set
3D Mitten Box (Silhouette Cut File #52659)
3D Leprechaun Hat ( Silhouette Cut File # 25851)
Echo Park Snowflake (Silhouette Cut File #23127)
Silhouette Cameo
Manual Die Cut Machine
Foam Tape and Dots

No comments: