Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Echo Park Celebrate Christmas Paper Crates

Hello everyone- Tya here, and I am up on the blog today sharing my project featuring the charming Celebrate Christmas collection. I love making little treat holders for people during the holidays! These cute little paper crates were a breeze to whip up and took no time at all for me to decorate and  fill. I plan on keeping a few of these on hand during the busy holiday season for all of those last minute gifts that seem to happen.
To make these holders I used my trusty Silhouette to cut these out. I  used this file to make the crates. I wanted them to be really sturdy so I  first cut them out using some Kraft cardstock and then I cut them out again using the Holly Jolly paper. I trimmed off the front, back and side panels and glued the pattern paper to the kraft paper.  I had a lot of fun decorating the fronts of the crates with various embellishments. Here are a few close ups of the crates:





I appreciate you all stopping by today! I hope these fun little holders get you in the festive mood ready for the gift giving season.  These would be great for teacher, friend or  co-worker gifts. Stop by and check out this entire collection! It's amazing! Happy Crafting!

Products Used:
Silhouette Cameo
Black Doily
Pop dots and Foam Tape
Black and White Ribbon
Treat bag and candy

No comments: