Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Deck the Halls card | Carta Bella Christmas collection

Hello everyone - it's Tya up on the blog today sharing a holiday card that I made using the stunning "Christmas" collection by Carta Bella. This line is so lovely and is totally my type of line. I  love all the rustic elements in this collection. It made making this card so fun.
I used a few different products to make my card. I loved the Jolly Snowflakes embossing folder so  I made sure that I used it on one of my background papers. (photo 3)
I like to add a few different embellishment clusters on my cards so I used some chipboard, ephemera and stickers to decorate my card front. I also added some extra texture with a sprig of pine needles that are from the Jolly Branch Trio die set.
 I added a bow made from some tan jute to the  top of my tag. I  also added a few enamel dots  in the corners. I love how the dots add a little shine and variety to my card.

I appreciate you all stopping by today. This Christmas line makes me want to make many more handmade cards to give out to my loved ones during the holidays. The collection is chock full of so many wonderful elements I am excited to use! Thanks and Happy Crafting! 

Supplies:
Foam tape/ Dots
Jute

No comments: