Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Fall Break Card | Carta Bella

Hello there - I'm on the blog today sharing a handmade card with you all today. I really loved working with the beautiful Fall Break line by Carta Bella. It is classic and the icons are so stunning! This line definitely had me longing for cooler temperatures and big cozy sweaters! I love Fall!
The orange plaid paper from the Fall Break 6x6 paper pad was the perfect background to build my card on. I LOVED the cute scarecrow that is found on the Journaling Card paper and wanted him to take center stage on my card. I layered him on a leaf paper from the 6x6 pad and mounted that to the card base.
I built up a little fall scene along the bottom edge of the card using some die cut leaves, stickers and chipboard pieces. I  added foam tape between the layers for some added dimension. I wrapped a piece of jute around the bottom edge and tied a small bow on the left side of the card.
On the top of the card I added a tab die cut from the Ephemera pack and then some enamel dots for shine. 
It was a lot of fun making this card using all of the fall themed products. I hope I have inspired you  to make a few cards of  your own with the Fall Break line! A card made with it will surely make any one's Fall day! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

Fall Break 6x6 pad
Foam tape
Jute

No comments: