Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fairy Tales Mini Album - Doodlebug Design

If  I had to pick a favorite Doodlebug collection and believe me, this is hard - I would have to say the Fairy Tales collection. It is classic Doodlebug with all the bright colors and whimsical icons. I have been hoarding this just waiting for inspiration to hit and I think I found it! I created this handmade mini album and would love to share it with you today!
Because this album is chock full of flips and flaps and pockets, this would be a very photo heavy post, so I made a little walkthrough video for you to see the inside of the album. It is 6 pages. I constructed it with chipboard and cardstock and used this tutorial to make the pages. 






Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by the blog today and peek at my video. If you have any questions, please let me know!


BLOG | INSTAGRAM


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Fairy Tales Paper Pack
Fairy Tales This and That Sticker
Fairy Tales Icon Sticker
Fairy Tales Odds and Ends
Fairy Tales Cute Clips
Fairy Tales Petite Prints
Doodlebug Cardstock - Bubblegum, Limeade, Swimming  Pool, Orchid


OTHER PRODUCTS:
Medium weight chipboard
110 lb weight White cardstock - for pages and cover
Scor- Tape (3/8 inch and 1/4 inch) 
Scoring board
Bone Folder
Ribbon
Foam Tape

No comments: