Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Let's Go - Bella Blvd Digital Layout

Hi there everyone! Tya here sharing a fun digital scrapbooking layout with you! Do you have the travel bug? I sure do and this bug has trickled down to my kids! Recently my daughter went to India on a life-changing humanitarian trip! I loved looking at the excitement in her eyes as she and her traveling group got ready to embark on this amazing journey! So, of course, I had to scrapbook this wonderful memory!

I used the awesome "Let's Go" digital collection to create my page. This kit is filled to the brim with some super fun travel-themed icons and papers. I loved layering the cloud, sun and airplane files to go along with my title on my page. The colors here are so fun too! I love primary colors with black! I added a few different embellishments in the corners as well as a few stitches and paint splatters I have in my digital scrapbooking stash! I love how quick it came together and I can't wait to scrapbook more of our travel adventures with this cute line! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!


No comments: