Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2019

I am Loved - Digital Layout - Bella Blvd

Hey there everyone! It's Tya here sharing a digital page with you today! All this week we have been sharing ways to stretch our supplies and get the most out of our papers and embellishments. This can also work with your digital supplies as well!
One of the reasons that I love doing digital scrapbooking so much is I never run out of supplies! I can use an embellishment over and over and over again! The layout I created is used with just a few of the lovely floral embellishments that came in the "She Blooms" collection. 
 I simply copied the florals and made three separate clusters of flowers. This would be hard to do with physical products because you usually only get one or two of the same elements. But not with digital elements! I was able to copy each of the floral elements I used three times to make the clusters. It turned out so pretty I think and was super easy to create.
I hope I have shown you something new today on how you can use your digital collections in a fun and creative way! If you haven't tried digital scrapbooking yet- you should try it out today! Thank you for stopping by! 
She Blooms Digital Colletction Bundle

No comments: