Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Happy Children's Day Digital Layout | with Tya

 Hi, there friends! Tya here! I am sharing my latest digital scrapbooking layout with you and  I couldn't be happier to celebrate this fun day! Today, November 20th

is National Children's Day! I didn't even know this was a thing! But you know we have Mother's Day and Father's Day, even Grandparents Day - so it seems right to also have a Children's Day as well! (Even though us busy mamas may think EVERY day is Children's Day lol!)  

My layout uses the simply gorgeous "You are Loved" digital collection.  I loved the colors and all the floral and heart icons in this collection.  And there is something about using stripes and florals together that just has my heart -  just like these 3 cute kiddos do as well! It was a very special day in this photo as my son was leaving to go to college a few hours away and we had one last family dinner together on the night this photo was taken. Such a precious memory I never want to forget. 

I hope I have inspired you to create a layout of the special children in your lives. Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting my friends!





No comments: