Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thankful - Bella Blvd Digi Layout


 Hello Bella Fans- Happy Thanksgiving Week! I think during this crazy year I have become that much more thankful for so many things, big and small. When I was making this layout, I was able to think about just how much I have to be grateful for, and the greatest of these is these 4 other wonderful humans with who I get the pleasure to be with and share my space with. We have definitely grown closer this year as we have had to spend quite a few "forced family fun" days together.  I have grown to love them each individually on a deeper level for sure this year - probably one of the biggest positives that have come from this pandemic. 

I used the stunning "Gratitude Documented"  digital collection for my papers and embellishments. I added some stitching, paint splatters, and made my own title from a font, and backed it with some of our Bella Besties pattern paper. I adore the colors in this collection! 

I hope I have inspired you to make a layout this week focusing on what you are most thankful for. It was great to take the time to really assess what I was thankful for this week! Thank you for stopping by today! I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! 



Gratitude Documented Collection Bundle


No comments: