Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

NOVEMBER MOOD BOARD DIGI LAYOUT |with Tya

 Hi there Bella Fans! I'm up today sharing a digi layout using the November Mood Board. This board was full of some great inspiration and I love that I can use this for ideas for my Digi layouts too! 


I was inspired by quite a few things on this board that I used on my layout. I loved the orange gingham/plaid pattern so I used that on my background paper. I also utilized the paintbrush strokes and the circles in my mixed media elements I used behind my photo. I also tried to mimic the beautiful cluster of leaves that run on the bottom-right edge of my photo. Lastly, I was super inspired by the leaves in the middle top picture. I tried to mimic that in my leaf pattern paper strip behind the photo. I used the gorgeous Gratitude Documented Digital collection to create this layout! 


If you have a family photo you'd like to document, I  can highly suggest picking up the Gratitude Documented collection. It has so many lovely papers and icons that make creating family and gratitude themed layouts a breeze. Make sure to stop by the Bella Shop today and add this one to your stash! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting my friends! 



Gratitude Documented Collection Bundle


No comments: