Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 - Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hello, Bella Fans, and Happy New Year! Is anyone else super excited to see 2020 go? I know I am for sure! Today I wanted to share with you a layout that celebrates my excitement for 2021 to be here and to share a few of my resolutions for the upcoming year.

 I used the wonderful and colorful "Bright and Brave" Illustrated Faith digital collection. This one was right up my alley because I  love the contrast of the bright, happy colors along with my favorite color, black. It really spoke to me so I was so happy to be able to work with it. 


I challenge you this new year, to perhaps create a resolution layout of your own. I am one who if I write something down, I am more prone to work on it and strive to accomplish it. The "Bright and Brave" collection is perfect for making these types of layouts so I hope you will pick this one up! Thank you for stopping by today-  Happy New Year! 



Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave Collection Bundle

No comments: