Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Winter Memories Digi Layout

 


Hello, Bella fans! Tya here! I am up on the blog today sharing my latest Digital Scrapbooking post with you. Well, this week on the blog, my paper scrapbook friends are highlighting out awesome Cut-Outs -and I wanted to share with you how if you are a digi scrapper, you can achieve a very similar look to the Cut-Outs by just playing with your Blending Options! 

If you look closely at my "Winter" title - it does look like the colored letters are back behind the white border. The steps to achieve this are super simple. Create your title and make sure you add a pretty thick stroke around the letters that are white. Next, right click on your layer. Go to the "Blending Options" tab and when the menu opens up click on "Bevel and Emboss" and then in the menu on the Bevel and Emboss screen, locate the Direction menu, and then click on the "Down" button, This makes the letters sink behind your stroke, resembling the Cut-Outs. This is a super fun way to add interest to your titles and make them pop! 



I used the adorable "Holly Jolly Christmas" digital collection to make this fun, wintery themed layout! I love the colors and the navy was the perfect match for my photo! I love it when a collection matches my photos perfectly! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy  Crafting my friends! 



Holly Joly Christmas Collection Bundle

No comments: