Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

You are Loved Digital Layout Bella Blvd

 Hello, Bella fans! Tya here sharing my newest digital scrapbook layout with you! As I was going through photos a few weeks ago, I came across this one of my sweet hubby and I on one of our anniversaries. I have such an appreciation for him and since we are approaching the month of all things lovey-dovey with it being February soon, I knew I needed to make a quick layout of the two of us.



I used the beautiful "You Are Loved" Illustrated Faith Digital collection to create my layout. I also used a few different pattern papers from the Bella Besties and the Plaids and Dotty paper collections. I  loved the stark white background with the pops of bright color against the black and white photo. Layouts like these are timeless and I loved making it. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create a photo of one of your favorite loved ones as well! Happy Crafting my friends! 



No comments: