Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

A Dogs Tail - Echo Park

Hello everyone! Up on the blog today, I am sharing a handmade card featuring the awesome "A Dog's Tail" collection. Being a dog lover, I had such a fun time playing with all of the fun papers and icons in this collection - it is all too cute!

To make my card, I started with a 5x5 inch cardstock base made from some Ultra White Felt Cardstock.  I then grabbed a red and green dot pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad. I also cut a strip of Tan paper from the Coordinating Solids set and layed it across the middle of the cards.  I tied a piece of white crochet thread on one end and tied a knot in the end.  I then used a few die cuts from the Ephemera pack and layered them on the front of the card with some foam tape. I then added a few stickers from the Element sticker sheet .
Here are a few close ups of the card:

 I added a few banner pieces to the top edge of of the card and tucked them under the striped die cut.
This was such a fun little card to make and I can't wait to give it  to one of my many dog loving friends. This would cheer anybody up! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!


 Products used:
-Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-A Dog's Tail 6x6 Paper Pad
-A Dog's Tail Element Sticker Sheet
-A Dog's Tail Ephemera 
-A Dog's Tail Navy/Tan Coordinating Solid
-Foam Tape
-White Crochet Thread


No comments: