Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Pack Your Bags Gift Card Box | Carta Bella DT project

Hello everyone! It's Tya up on the blog today and I love, love, LOVE making 3D project! I love making boxes and bags and this fun gift card holder that is shaped like a suitcase was the perfect way to use the awesome Pack Your Bags line from Carta Bella.

To make this box, I used my Silhouette and used this cut file : Suitcase 3D Box Gift Card with Tag
I used some kraft cardstock, a few pattern papers, stickers and ephemera to  make this box. Here are some close ups of the box:

 This is the inside of the pull out box. It is made for a gift card holder or you could insert some cash there as well.
 I decorated the outside by layering some stickers  and ephemera. I tied a tag to the handle of the suitcase with some kraft twine. I loved that Traveler sticker the corner. And aren't the colors of this  collection so vibrant and fun?
Here is how the box pull out drawer works. This suitcase is such a fun way to give your favorite traveler a little fun money to spend on their trip. I can't wait to give this away to a friend who is leaving on a dream trip soon. Everyone needs a little fun money on vacation right?

Thank you for stopping  by the blog today. I hope this project inspired you to use the Pack Your Bags collection to create a fun box of your own. Happy Crafting!

Products Used:
-Carta Bella Kraft Cardstock
-Pack Your Bags Away We Go paper
-Pack Your Bags Open Road paper
-Pack Your Bags Sticker Sheet
-Pack Your Bags Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Decorative Brads
-Silhouette Cut File - Suitcase 3D Box Gift Card with Tag (shape #77321)
-Silhouette Cameo
-Kraft Twine
-Foam Tape, Scor Tape, Glue pen
-Gift Card

No comments: