Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Pack Your Bags Card | Carta Bella DT project


Hi Echo Park fans, Tya here with a fun card featuring the amazing Pack Your Bags collection by Carta Bella. Oh boy, did I fall head over heels in love with this collection. I had such a fun time with it! Maybe it's because I love to travel and this collection reminded me of all the fun trips we have taken.

I made this fun card with a few stickers, ephemera, some 6x6 paper , enamel dots and a die cuts.  It was fun to make this shadow box type of card using the Rounded Square Nesting dies. I love the layers I was able to make.
Here are a few close ups of the card:


Thank you so much for stopping by today - I hope that my card has inspired you to pick up this collection and play with it and create some fun travel themed projects of your own.  Happy Crafting!

Products Used:
-Rounded Square Nesting Die Set
-Pack Your Bags 6x6 paper pad
-Pack Your Bags Sticker Sheet
-Pack Your Bags Frames and Tags Ephemera
-Pack Your Bags Escape Word Die Set
-Carta Bella Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-Enamel Dots
-White Crochet Thread
-Foam Tape

No comments: