Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Gone Camping Layout - Carta Bella

Hello there! I'm up on my blog today sharing a layout featuring the amazing "Gone Camping" collection - what a fun collection this is! I love the art in all of these papers and icons!
 We love to camp in our family so this collection was perfect for scrapbooking some of my favorite photos of us camping in our favorite spot up in the mountains. I started with some kraft cardstock . I added a few water color paint splatters on the backgroud for some interest and then played with a few of the pattern papers in the collection. I love adding  little embellisment and  die cut clusters on my layouts. Here are a few close ups of the clusters:



I added a few strips of journaling along the bottom of the layout:
I had so much fun creating this layout! If you have any sort of outdoorsy type of photos - hiking, fishing or camping- this collection is for you! I hope I have inspired you to make a few layouts of your own using this adorable collection! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Gone Camping Gearing Up
-Gone Camping Border Strips
-Gone Camping Happy Campers
-Gone Camping Fly Fishing
-Gone Camping Sticker Sheet
-Gone Camping Ephemera
-Kraft Cardstock
-White Cardstock for journaling
-Watercolor Paint
-Foam Tape

No comments: