Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Back to School Card | Echo Park

Hi there! It's Tya up on the blog today sharing a fun handmade card featuring the awesome "Back to School" collection. I loved working with this fun collection especially because I really love all the fun back to school supplies that come out lol! The collection is filled with fun school themed papers and icons that made making this card super fun.
I thought it would be fun to turn one of the 3x4 cards into a flash card. I simply rounded the corners  on the addition 3x4 card and  made a fun pocket element to tuck the cards into. I added another 3x4 card and tucked it behind the flash card.
 I really liked these banners - they looked  great up in this corner surrounded by some enamel dots.
 On the bottom of the card I added a cluster of die cuts and stickers to  make a little scene. I  added  a piece of  black twine around the pocket as well.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today and taking a peek at this fun card. I hope I have inspired you to  pick up this amazing collection and make some fun cards to give to your favorite student or teacher.  They will love it! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Black enamel dots
-Black Twine
-Foam Tape and Dots

No comments: