Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Fall Market Wreath | Carta Bella Paper

Hello there and welcome! It's Tya up on the blog today sharing a festive fall-themed wreath featuring the spectacular "Fall Market" collection by Carta Bella! Boy did I ever have fun making this wreath! It is going to look great along with all of my fall themed decor in my house this year! My home is decorated in a farmhouse motif so this collection was a dream come true to use! Here is my wreath:
To create the wreath I took all of the pattern papers that have a white background and cut them into 4x4 inch squares. I then traced a kitchen plate that measured approximately 8 inches onto some chipboard. I took a piece of the wood slat side of the Autumn Floral 12x12 paper and cut an 8-inch circle out on my Silhouette. I glued the wood paper to the chipboard.
To create the cone shape on the 4x4 pattern papers, I simply folded them into a cone shape. I stapled the bottom point of the paper with a stapler. I then applied some adhesive to the top of the folded paper. Once the cone shape was made, I simply hot glued the paper cones to the back of the chipboard. Continue doing these steps until you have pattern paper cones all around your chipboard circle. I also hot glued some strands of raffia in between the paper cones for a festive fall touch.
To decorate the center of the wreath I started by hot-gluing some thick burlap twine around the outside rim of my wood pattern paper with some hot glue. I then trimmed the "Fall Sweet Fall" sentiment from the 4x6 Journaling Cards paper. I added this to the center of the wreath with some foam tape.
I decorated the corners of the Fall Sweet Fall card with some chipboard, stickers and enamel dots. I also wanted to add some texture to the wreath so I used the Market Leaves Die Set and a few different Solid papers to make some leaves to tuck behind the other elements. I folded them up a little on the ends for a dimensional effect. 

I had so much fun putting the wreath together! It is going to make a great addition to my fall decor. I hope I have inspired you to pick this beautiful collection up and make a few wreaths of your own! Happy Crafting! 

SUPPLIES USED:
-Fall Market Fall Floral paper
-Fall Market Happy Harvest paper
-Fall Market Rustling Leaves paper
-Fall Market Pumpkin Patch paper
-Fall Market Autumn Floral paper
-Fall Market Red Gingham paper
-Fall Market Wreaths paper
-Fall Market Harvest Crates paper
-Fall Market Element Sticker
-Fall Market Solids Kit
-Fall Market Chipboard Accents
-Fall Market Chipboard Phrases
-Fall Market Market Leaves Die Set
-Chipboard
-Hot Glue
-Burlap Twine
-Enamel  Dots
-Foam Tape 
-Raffia

No comments: