Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

It's Getting Scary Card | Carta Bella

Eeek! It's time to start creating some spooky-themed projects! YAY! I love Halloween! Tya here, and today I am sharing my latest handmade card featuring the fun "Happy Halloween" collection.

 This card starts with a black cardstock base. I then used a few papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I tore the bottom edge of the black stripe paper for some added texture. I think it adds a fun little extra pop on the card. I also splattered some black watercolor paint on the orange paper.  Here are a few close-ups of the card:

On the top left corner of the card, I added a bat and an "eek" sticker from the Element Sticker sheet. The card sentiment is from the Ephemera. Isn't that little ghosty boy so cute?

In the bottom right corner of the card, I stacked a tombstone and some cute jack-o-lanterns with a kitty cat peeking out stickers. These are added to the card with foam tape.
 In the bottom left corner, I added 2 grey enamel dots. I tied some black twine into a bow and added it to the back of one of the enamel dots and then stuck both of them to the card.


I had so much fun playing with this collection! The papers are so vibrant and perfect for Halloween and I loved the illustrations as well.  I hope I have inspired you to pick up this darling collection and make yourself some handmade cards to give to your favorite trick or treaters! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES:
Happy Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Happy Halloween Ephemera
Happy Halloween Element Sticker
Happy Halloween Solids Kit
Ebony Black Linen Cardstock
Foam Tape
Enamel Dots
Black Twine


No comments: