Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sweet Friends | Bella Blvd Digital Layout


Hi there! Tya here! I am so excited to be up on the blog today sharing with you my latest digital scrapbooking layout. This week as a design team we are focusing on the adorable  "Bella Besties" collection. This collection won't be released in digital format until later on in the year - so this is a little sneak peek for you! 

I thought it would be fitting since the line is called "Bella Besties" to create a friend themed layout. These cute photos are throwback photos of my daughter and her oldest best friend from when she was 7 years old. These photos bring back such fun memories for me and my daughter. There is nothing quite like your first best friend. 

I used several of the papers from the Bella Besties Freehand collection to create this layout. As you can see there is a dot side and a graph side. I used a mix of both on my layout. The hearts are created easily by using a clipping mask over a heart shape and then layering them on your layout. They become almost like a digital version of a die-cut! So so easy to do! 


That's all I have for you today! Thanks a bunch for stopping by today! Happy Crafting! 



Bella Besties Freehand  (COMING SOON!!!)

No comments: