Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2019

So Cute Digital Layout | Bella Blvd

Hi there! Tya here! Today I am sharing a digital scrapbooking layout with you and it was really a lot of fun to create. This week on the blog we are focusing on Washi tape. I love when digital collections have the same elements as physical products and the adorable Addison digital collection has so many super cute washi tapes!

I took a few of the washi tapes and placed them diagonally across the top right corner of my layout. I added some drop shadows to make the tapes look a bit more realistic. I liked being able to use so many of the tapes without the layout looking too busy - the patterns coordinated so well together that they made for a fun decorative element.


I hope I have shown you a fun new way to use washi tape! Even better - digital washi tape NEVER runs out! I LOVE that! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting! 




No comments: