Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

No Grass Stains - No Glory | Bella Blvd Digital Layout

Hello! It's Tya and it's my turn up on the blog today! I am sharing my latest digital scrapbooking layout with you. Any soccer moms out there? My youngest daughter has been playing soccer for almost 10 years and is now nearing the end of her high school soccer season. It is a bittersweet memory but one that needs to be shared. I am so proud of her and for all of her hard work and will miss watching her play with her high school team that she has been on since she was a freshman. Here is the digital layout that I created using the awesome "Soccer" digital collection.



I loved the colors and the fun icons and sayings in this collection. I enlarged the "No Grass Stains, No Glory" sentiment and used it for my title. I thought it was fitting these action shots of my little soccer star! That's the great thing about digital is I can resize elements to fit my needs and make the scale of elements different for different effects that I want to achieve. So if you are a Soccer Mom (or Dad)  make sure to pick this great collection up and create some soccer-themed pages of your own! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


No comments: